Known as the Oklahoma bartender licenseAn ABLE license is a license issued by the Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement (ABLE) Commission to businesses that sell or serve alcoholic beverages. ABLE licenses are required for all businesses that sell or serve alcoholic beverages, including restaurants, bars, liquor stores, and grocery stores.
To get an ABLE license, you must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Complete an ABLE training course (such as the bartender license course)
Here are some of the benefits of having an ABLE license:
- It allows you to sell or serve alcoholic beverages in Oklahoma.
- It protects you from legal liability for serving alcohol to minors or intoxicated customers.
- It shows that you are committed to responsible alcohol service.
Here is some additional information about ABLE licenses in Oklahoma:
- ABLE licenses are valid for one year.
- ABLE licenses must be renewed annually.
- ABLE licenses can be revoked for violations of state law.