Get a TABC cardThe Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) is a state agency that regulates the sale and distribution of alcoholic beverages in Texas. TABC requires that all employees who sell or serve alcohol be certified by taking TABC training. This training teaches employees about the laws and regulations governing the sale and service of alcohol, as well as how to identify and prevent intoxicated customers.
How do I get a TABC card?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Complete a TABC training course (such as our Bartender License Course)
What are some of the benefits of having a TABC card:
- It shows that you are committed to responsible alcohol service.
- It can help you get a job in the hospitality industry.
- It can help you avoid fines and other penalties for serving alcohol to minors or intoxicated customers.
- It can help you protect yourself and your customers from the dangers of alcohol abuse.
If you are interested in getting a TABC card, you are encouraged to add the bartender license course. It is a small investment that can pay off big in the long run!